Need help w/ 95 yamaha 90 tlr Carb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help w/ 95 yamaha 90 tlr Carb

I have a 95 Yamaha 90tlr out board motor and I need to know how many turns the air/fuel mixture screws need to be turned out from fully closed? This week is the first week the boat been in water in 10 years. Got the carbs all cleaned out and filters changed. Motor runs good but I think its using touch fuel for the distance I am going. I have the screws 3 turns out from fully closed. Is this too much? Any help would be great, or link to a factory service manual would be great seeing how I don't have one.

Once everything is clean

1 1/2 turns out 520 degrees to lean is back for 2 strokes even though they idle better mines at 1 1/4 runs better in high end at 5400 altitude

Comment

Thanks 200090 but what do you mean for 520 degrees? So I would say that I am a lot to rich then. I am running in upstae NY. Another question on my throttle control box there is a toggle switch,underneath the throttle lever. I have no idea what it does. In owners manual it just shows it as a closed hole and says nothing about the switch. Does any one have a clue what it does or is used for?
      Last edited by Gone-fishin; 08-25-2011, 09:12 PM.

Comment

YAMAHA MANUAL STORE

Find the service manual # that you meed and then put that into your search engine to see what all you come up with

Comment

Working...
        X