Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha F90TLRB - Information / research

Hello,

I recently purchased a pontoon with a 2003 yamaha F90TLRB motor. It runs well, but I do not have the manual for it and the yamaha library provides me three options with this model...and none of them seem to be the correct one (2 of them are for 2 stroke motors).

I was also quite shocked that I couldn't find a review or information page about this motor.

Can anyway direct me to somewhere that I can get this owners manual and perhaps some information about this motor, I know there was one model 90TLR made for the ocean and I am surprised I can not even find this out.

Regards.

-Ben

Are you saying they made a 90 that was NOT for the ocean/salt water?

Comment

well, you may have me there... I was told there was one 90 made this year that had the proper zincs and other parts made for salt. This isn't the only reason why I am looking for the manual and perhaps other information about what this motor ended up having a reputation for. Just seems like one of the toughest yamaha outboards to get information about.

-B

Comment

have you checked this site out to read or get an owners or service manual for you motor? YAMAHA MANUAL STORE

Comment

Working...
        X