Hds-10 with twin 150s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hds-10 with twin 150s

Hello All... I was told to turn to the experts so here Iam.

I am planning to interface my HDS-10 with my twin 2010 150s square command link guages with fuel management system.
    Basically all my command link hubs are full so I purcahased a new hub with 3 device ports a cable to link the new hub to the old hub and a yamaha gate way. Installing the CL hubs look pretty straight foward but my concern is my NMEA 2000 Circuit. My nema 2000 is powered by 12v already since i have a my vhf, hds-10, compass headeing on the circuit.
    Seem like it will get power from 2 souirces or is that the way it should work.

When I connect the gate way iam assumnig it will pick up 12v from the cl hub and I will be connecting the other end of the gateway to the nmea circuit whisch also has 12v. Is this an issue? I can use a pic of someones system. Also would I need to gateways one for each motor or will the one be used for two motors? Sorry guys my last question will my fuel management system also send the sigal to my HDS via the same gateway. Thanking u in advance for any help.

The Yamaha Gateway gets it power from the NMEA 2000 network not the Command Link system, as long as it is connected to NMEA 2000 network and that network has power it will work.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
    X