Tilt trim problem please help! N

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilt trim problem please help! N

Ok I have a 01 200hpdi. I had one ram leaking fluid out some. I let it go to long and it blew all the way out. So I removed unit replaced all orings and Teflon seals. I found some Teflon or what ever the material is all through the system. I decided to tear it completely down. I remmoved all debris and reinstalled everything,multiable times now, according to diagram. I have bleed and bleed system, I have the engine sitting all the way up on the hydraulic system. My problem is I cannot move the motor up or down. Electrical pump is turning, fluid is completely full. I was told by one shop to replace shuddle pistons.I did and did not change a thing!!!!! I have added fluid while trimming up, still nothing. I have open relese valve n closed, I need any and all help please. Thank you in advance!!!!

that unit is very hard to bleed the air out f.
    if you reasembled everything in the correct spots, the open the manual valve and drop the motor and try again.
    if you did not fill all the chambers and passages when reassembling its a beyatch to bleed.

Comment

it acts as if the pump is not pumping enough or any fluid at all.

Is there a way i can do a pressure test,if so where and what should the specs be?

Comment

dissasemble it,fill all passages and chambers with fluid, reassemle.
        if you assemle a showa unit dry you will never bleed it.
        no there isnt much to test.
        however if you need a pump assy check with BRP for their unit.
        its preassembled and much cheaper than parts from yamaha.

Comment

Working...
        X