VX225TLRZ 2001 225 OX66 3.1L Gauges HELPPPP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VX225TLRZ 2001 225 OX66 3.1L Gauges HELPPPP

I have this motor on my Aquasport. One of the gauges is not functioning and wanted to know if kit #6YR-W0035-F1-00 w/ 6Y5-85335-10-00 adaptor will work for this motor. I just want to get new ones since I fully restored the boat. Also, do these gauges have a wiring diagram that I can give to my mechanic? And last question, I have dual stations, would i need to also purchase another yamaha key and lanyard for the second station to work properly or could I just wire into the exisiting with a splice? Thanks for much for your help! You have no idea how much this helps!

Also, Is it possible to use an analog tach instead? I thought I saw somewhere where you just need a 12 pin tach? Any and all help would be great!

Comment

Anyone? I would love to get some feedback

Comment

you can use any 12 pole analog tach.
        you need to consult the rigging guide for the tach kit.
        I dont have one here at the house.

Comment

rodbolt, thank you very much for your feedback! Makes me feel better that I wont need to purchase that $550 digital tach kit. I guess I will have the yamaha dealer install it when they do some yearly maint on the motor! Thanks again!

Comment

nice thing about the digital tach is the hour meter,visual alarm indicate and trim meter all in one unit.

Comment

that is true. But the new teleflex analog tach does have a digital hour meter. So that is pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
              X