No announcement yet.

LCD marine meter and wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have a 1990(ish) Yamaha LCD Marine Meter with tach and fuel guage. I was removing the steering assembly and have accidentally disconnected a number of wires. I am in need of a wiring diagram to sort this out. Can you email me a copy?
    Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
    Regards,
    ButtersL@AOL.com

Comment

Don't have diagram for motors older than 1994 but this is close to yours.
      DigitalWiring 704Single.JPG
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Dual Fuse

Does anyone know where the dual fuse is in the diagram link listed above? My gauges don't seem to work either. Of the two gauges, the only thing that displays is the RPM on the tachometer. Speed, fuel level, gas level, etc just flashes. Not sure what to do, everything appears hooked up correctly. Any ideas? Thanks.

Comment

Between ignition switch and gauges, they are inline fuses.
          Regards
          Boats.net
          Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Hello there
            I would like to request an installation guide also. I am working on hooking up LCD MPH & Fuel boat came back from mechanics w/ fuel tank readout not working

Comment

Here is guide
              6YRW0035E1_F1 Installation Guide.doc
              Regards
              Boats.net
              Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

yamaha lcd marine meter 4.3 inboard

i have a 95 glasstream boat with a 4.3 vortec inboard i bought the boat from repo and someone was in the proses of changing the motor without using the yamaha ecu they decided on running a hei distributer i have the motor running but i need help or a wiring diagram on the gagues the wiring harness and gauges are yamaha but i do not know the color of the wires for what they run to my gauges are the yamaha lcd marine meter if someone could send me something to wire my motor back up so i can tell the temp oil press and tilt and trim it would be a great thanks

Comment

I don't have anything on Yamaha Stern drives, you might check YAMAHA MANUAL STORE
                  Regards
                  Boats.net
                  Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

inboard 4.3 yamaha multi meter...help....

hey can anyone send me the wiring diagram for the lcd multi meter i have the 4.3 yamaha inboard and someone cut wires on the motor side and i do not know where what wire goes where i need the diagram for the speedo and the tach but they both are yamaha muli meter...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by <Pete> View Post
                      Hi,
                      I need wiring diagram to Yamaha
                      Peimar led marine multifunction meter.The meter is about from year 1990.There is 7 wires + 2 wires for light.How should i connect these wires?
                      Hello I got wiring diagram of LED will it work for you?
                      Last edited by Kalhgar02; 11-28-2012, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Wiring

I have a 1990(ish) Yamaha LCD Marine Meter with tach and fuel gauge does not read anything. Not sure if is wired right there has been some previous work in the wiring. Could I get a diagram to back track this mess?

Comment

lcd meter wiring

First Thanks for the help given on this forum. Forgot it was here and was struggling for help. I download the installation wiring guide already.
                          question is: I have twin 2001 sx200. The battery alarm (buzzer and blinking) comes on when I start the second motor, if I stop the motor that was running and restart the motor the alarm will clear. Sometimes comes back on, but stopping and restarting will clear it- most of the time. Battery meter never indicate less than 12 volts, what is it telling me? thanks again for any help

Comment

Sounds like a low voltage issue on the motor. Common particularly when starting a motor (large current flow) if the wiring is not is good working order. A wiring issue on a 15 year old motor is not uncommon.

Clean and check all electrical connections including the grounds.

Comment

Working...
                            X