T&T Rebuild On S150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T&T Rebuild On S150

Have a 1999 S150TXRX that had a T&T problem. Water intrusion in the motor and bolts that broke of due to I believe no anti-sieze on bolts etc etc. I took it to a local shop who took it apart and let it sit there until I waited long enough to go get it and do it myself.
    Had to order a new gear assy, motor and some related parts. Now after getting ready to reassamble I noticed that a pin,ball and seat valve were missing so I just orddered those.
    My question is on the gear assy there is a plastic cover over the up relief spring and filter. The metal ring on the outside seems to protrude past the face of the gear assy. Does anyone know does that jsut seat against the opposing O ring to seal it?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ken52; 05-13-2011, 10:05 AM. Reason: pictures

looks about right.
    the showa unit,what you have, was used by various other outboard manufactures.
    some have better pictures and cheaper parts.

Comment

Thanks Rodbolt.
      I just got my replacement T&T motor yesterday but the factory bolts are to short because the base on the replacement motor is thicker. The Yamaha bolts I have say they are 14MM long but it looks like I need some that are about 28-30MM long. Does anyone know what diameter and thread these bolts are so I can order longer ones?

Comment

Working...
      X