703 hum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 703 hum

I have a $75 05 and during a test run yesterday I noticed that my 703 controls have a light hum . If I pull the kill switch its normal and loud . Is this normal ?

Sorry typo its a f 75

Comment

no, it is not normal
      Is the buzzer still factory part ? or have you replaced it with something else?

Comment

No its all original brand new 703 control . It's not as much a buzzing sound more of a faint hum and you can't really hear it unless you are real close to the controls . I just assumed it was the buzzer

Comment

Test your temp switch with a ohms meter.

Comment

I am not sure if the F75 controls the buzzer with the ECU or not, but it sounds like something is leaking a small amount of voltage through, but what I have no idea.

Maybe Rodbolt will give his thoughts

Comment

If its not buzzing all the time you need to run it till it starts, with motor off but key on you may here it stop as you unplug the switches to test them. Looking for slight ground activating warning horn.

Comment

If I shut the motor off with the kill switch it screams but soon as I plug it back in nothing . It only does it when the motors running . I'm thinking there mite be a small power leak somewhere . I guess its time to start following some wires with the meter thanks for the input guys

Comment

Working...
                X