150 Yamaha SX150TXRB Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 150 Yamaha SX150TXRB Problems

Was out 25 miles off Ga coast this weekend and engine just cut off. Not a slow down, just like someone cut a switch. Looked at filter assembly and had good gas. After cranking engine started again but as soon as put some RPM's onto it would cut off abrubtly again and again. Engine would start while trimmed up and run at idle only. We limped in a few miles, but current and wind was a stand off. Tried giving it more power and cut off again. Since then it won't start. Thanks to Sea Tow we were pulled back to port.

I beleive it may be the fuel pump assembles, any thoughts?

possibly, or the VST filter is clogged.
    time to test the spark and fuel rail pressure.

Comment

I am from Savannah...glad to hear you made it back ok...if you have any more questions just ask. fuel system clogs are a big issue with these motors

Comment

it can happen with any of us!!!!

This morning my tooth shattered, for me it was a disaster. I go to job and made a mockery to worker = (. My front tooth was black and had the impression that all my teeth were putrefy. I went to my healer and what for me was relieved when he reassured me and said that it You can fix it. And my helping was <a href="http://getlumineers.blogspot.com">lumineers</a> ... YES!!! i im happy!!
        save your teeth with us

Comment

Working...
        X