C75tlrt 1994

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C75tlrt 1994

I have a 1994 75 h.p 2 stroke. Has been sitting a few weeks.Cant get it to start. Any help out there?

you got compression and spark?
    what all have you done or looked at?

Comment

94 75h.p.

It doesnt look as though its getting the gas to all three carbs. Not much of an outboard motor man when it comes to working on them. I ran all the gas out of the carbs when i put it up during the fall.

Comment

hard to tell unless you test for spark and compression,
        if those are good the you need to look at the fuel/air ratio(carbs) or fuel system delivery.

Comment

94 Yamaha 75 h.p.

Thanks for your responses. It wasnt getting fuel to the carbs. I almost think it may be the end of the line that plugs into the motor. Finally got her fired up and running. When you are putting up for the fall and winter do you recommend running all the fuel out of the carbs?

Comment

You are probably better off stabilizing the fuel and make sure it is run long enough to get it completely through the system and then drain the fuel bowls if you put it up for over 6 weeks, but that is only my opinion. It will evaporate and leave residue in the lines and pump still, but that is better than leaving a small amount in the carb bowls as you can not run it all out of the bowls before it dies.

Comment

Working...
            X