Command Link for 2011 Yahama 225SHO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Link for 2011 Yahama 225SHO

Read some older post on this thread and didn't see any info about how well the Command Link system is working. I did see that Yamaha has a new style Gateway for command link to NMEA 2000, which works like the old style, just looks different. I am planning on doing a hook up to a Lowrance LCX 128HD that is tied to Lowrance NMEA 2000. I had it working great with an Etec till she blowed. Please reply to any issues I might have with hook up or installation of the Gateway. All this will be on a 520VS Ranger. Thanks

Lowrance-LEI Parts

I suspect all you need is a $69 part through Lowrance LEI. Just completed mine and everything seems to be working. Trying to fine tune results like Fuel usage yet everything else is great

Comment

The Command Link works very well and can display more engine data including engine diagnostics.
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Command Link

Just curious to know. Salesmen told dealer that if I got a digital tack display
        all the info i would get on the lowrance LCX 128HD would be on the digital tach. I did find out that I do need the gateway to talk to the NMEA 2000 device.

Comment

Hoe many different paramaters can you get?

Comment

Here is information on NMEA 2000 to Command Link
            O2009_014.pdf
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
            X