89 eltf 150 yamaha ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 89 eltf 150 yamaha ??

I mounting 89 etlf 150 on my bass boat ,it had a merc, but it was taken . I had this yamaha in storage so on the boat it will go . my question is will i have to change out my guages ? one guy said yes , another said no. this swap is getting costly and would like to be fishing , don't need more yard art to look at.

depends on who made the current rigging and if you wish to have visual alarm indicates,trim readings and such what nots.
    none of the merc wiring will work nor will the shift and throttle, if you have a hot foot some can be modified.

Comment

I have new controls, oiltank, and i have the wire harness with a guage in the harness. what will i need to do for it to work thanks again for your help. whish'n I was fish'n....

Comment

Need pest control for new house

I'm closing on my house today and I was wondering if you guys could recommend an exterminator/pest control or if there are good this home pest control products.
        I’m buying a new house and I was told by a friend that I should go ahead and get an exterminator to get rid of all the bugs in the house.
        I’m gonna try to make an appointment for tomorrow or Thursday.

Comment

Working...
        X