X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha 5BS 1979-1980

Hi
    Hope u can help
    i am looking for parts or assembly diagrams for the above outboard mainly the pull start assembly as mine has sprung apart and am trying to figure how springs go or where i can purchase the whole assembly
    thankyou

We don't have any parts list or any other information on models outside the USA.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

I know this is a old thread but it may help others with the same engine. Yamaha 5BS was also produced by Yamaha for Mariner as Mariner 5A, 661. The link to user manual and parts list, diagram for this Yamaha/Mariner engine is,

Sailing next Adelaide, ??? ???????

Last edited by raji1955; 05-18-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

looking for help on 5BS outboard

Hi there, this is perhaps the wrong forum to ask but I can't find information anywhere else...

Do you guys know the correct ignition timing for the 5BS? or happen to know where can I get hold of its service manual?

Many thanks!

Conrado.

Comment

What is the complete identity of the motor?

This is a USA website. The 5BS model was never offered here in the USA. Best that can be done is to try and find a similar model that was offered here. The timing should be the same.

Model identity should be located on the left hand side of the motor. On the clamp bracket.

What country are you in?

Comment

Working...
          X