The ID Tag is Gone..What year is my engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ID Tag is Gone..What year is my engine

The tag with the engines Model and serial number on it has fallen off. Does anyone know how I can find out what year my engine is now?...Its a 70 and it says presision blend on the side. inline 3 cylinder. and it has a cap on the top to add oil(with a hole through the cover) ....I will take pictures of motor and post.....will any particular part of engine be more helpful to determine the age of motor?
    Last edited by Banjo; 08-27-2010, 12:41 AM. Reason: take out picture...getting the right picture...will post later

Yikes

***, I thought this would be easily replied to by now....I hope there is a way to find out and noone looked at this post yet. Still waiting for someone to tell me what pics to post so they can tell me what year (or if I have to) atleast tell me what group of years it belongs to. My manuals are going to be here soon and I dont know my motor/.......

help please!

-Banjo

Comment

go to the parts section and look thru the photos of the years of motors

Comment

Late 80s early 90's

looks like late 80s early 90s......but does anyone know of a part number or specific part of the engine that will identify the exact year?... I was waiting for someone to tell me what part of engine to take a pic of in order to identify it, but I will just take a couple of the cover and post....

-Books and manuals should be in soon....I'm ready to get my problem solved.

-I will post a whole new thread with the Model # problem and my REAL problem along with pics of engine cover for identification purposes.

Thanks

-Banjo

Comment

Working...
        X