Can I buy a Y.E.S. warranty over the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I buy a Y.E.S. warranty over the internet

I know you can buy extended warranties for autos over the internet from various dealer across the country, does anyone know if this can be done for Yamaha extended warranties? Or do I have to go to a dealer to buy one? My oil level has risen on my new motor and from what I read here that's not good.........................................

Thanks

You would have to go to your dealer to get the Yamaha Extended warranty.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

I have to buy a Y.E.S. warranty from my dealer I bought it from? Why does it matter which dealer I buy it from? My dealer is less than honorable in my eyes at the moment as they have not paid off my trade in after 30+ days. I would like to buy from another dealer and I don't see why it would matter if it's a dealer 5 miles away or 500 but I don't know that for sure.

Comment

You can go to any Yamaha dealer, any dealer can access the warranty registration and extend the warranty at any time within the warranty coverage period.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

I think its an SOP for any standard company that they are the only service provider for their sold product as long as it has warranty.
            [url=http://www.studentconsolidationloan.com]Cheap Student Loan Consolidation[/url]

Comment

Working...
            X