Pressure regulator/please reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure regulator/please reply

This part has been rusted from the day I bought the motor new. It is now leaking gas from the bend in the bottom tube and I need to replace it on my 4 stroke 115TXRC. After looking on line to my disgust I find the cost of this part is astronomical $200+. I do know the cost of maintaining a boat but this seems to be a big ripoff. Does anyone know if there is an off brand part that is acceptable at a fairer price? If so, please tell me where I can order it.

Thanks for any help,

Gary

They call these things(boats), holes in the water that you throw money into.
    If you can not or will not spend the money to maintain them properly then stay on the bank or get one you can paddle around in.
    Some like canoes and kayaks, but I prefer to go a little farther and quicker with a motor with less effort on my part.

I do not know of anyone making an aftermarket part for that , but I could be wrong. maybe you can find a used one that is still in good condition.

If you think that is high $ wait until you price some of the electronics and other parts

Comment

gary they are dear so are the fuel pumps if you buy genuine yammy . but they are a mitsubishi system not yammy try a petrol or what you call gas injection shop as you will find a equivalent '

fuel pumps are also used in many other applications that can be bought at much lower cost and some are better that the original being that they are electro gal instead of just being painted they are only a 38 mm Bosch type.

try here Mr Injector items - Get great deals on Fuel Injector Service Kits, Reconditioned Fuel Injectors items on eBay Stores! they maybe able to help you just email them they will be able to help you.

oohh the name B.O.AT is a acronym and it stands for BUST OPEN ANOTHER THOUSAND ... which seems to be the case because of the closed shop attitude which is bullshit.
      Last edited by mitch; 08-04-2010, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Thanks Mitch. Best info I have recieved.

Comment

Working...
        X