2 Battery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Battery

Can i use two battery for one engine?i want to use one battery for the engine and one smaller battery for lighting.If yes how will i connect the two battery coz i want both battery is charge from one engine.Is there will be additional part for using the two battery.Wiring diagram will be appreciated.My engine is yamaha 2 stroke 85hp(single engine only)and is it safe for my engine part for using dual battery?

Very useful info from you.thank you very much.But can you suggest me type or rate of inverter that is you recommend of me

Comment

ok.still doing my research.I will be come back to you

Comment

Dear Junaidi,
        is it possible to see the answer for your question "Can i use two battery for one engine?i want to use one battery for the engine and one smaller battery for lighting.If yes how will i connect the two battery coz i want both battery is charge from one engine.Is there will be additional part for using the two battery.Wiring diagram will be appreciated.My engine is yamaha 2 stroke 85hp(single engine only)and is it safe for my engine part for using dual battery?"
        I have a Yamaha 200hp and would like to do the same thing.
        Regards,
        djrouxy

Comment

I am too interested in a twin battery system for my 2005 F60 High Thruster.

Can we have answers shown?
          Any wire diagrams would be appreciated.

giffo
          "Thank your mother for the rabbits" Quote by Rex Hunt. The Aussie fishing expert on TV in Australia

Comment

Working...
          X