Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overhaat WARNING

I own on my 33 CC POWERPLAY 2 Z300 HPDI year 2004 285 hours each

2 week ago I had a over heat warning at full throtle , arround 5600 rpm full trim up

As the 300 hours maintenace was coming I had the YAMAHA service to change the 2 WATERPUMP KIT and the 4 thermostat with spark plug , fuel filter etc .... a complete maintenace !!!

The first sea trial after the maintenance was yesterday and i had several OVERHEAT warning when I go over 3500 with slight trim up , with loose of power on the 2 engines and when i came to neutral the warning just turn off .... each time i have run slowly arround 5 minutes to be sure of the temp but the last time just before getting in the marine i go to full throtle , full trim up 2 minutes and to warning......

Any idea ?

Overheat On Z300

I own on my 33 CC POWERPLAY 2 Z300 HPDI year 2004 285 hours each

2 week ago I had a over heat warning at full throtle , arround 5600 rpm full trim up

As the 300 hours maintenace was coming I had the YAMAHA service to change the 2 WATERPUMP KIT and the 4 thermostat with spark plug , fuel filter etc .... a complete maintenace !!!

The first sea trial after the maintenance was yesterday and i had several OVERHEAT warning when I go over 3500 with slight trim up , with loose of power on the 2 engines and when i came to neutral the warning just turn off .... each time i have run slowly arround 5 minutes to be sure of the temp but the last time just before getting in the marine i go to full throtle , full trim up 2 minutes and to warning......

Any idea ?[/QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
    X