Installation / Dimensions for Premium Flush Mount Side Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installation / Dimensions for Premium Flush Mount Side Control

I am trying to determine whether it is practical to use the subject control (Yamaha F60 Accessories, Yamaha F60 Premium Flush Side Mount Control) on my Whaler Supersport15. The conventional approach would be to use the 703 side mount control box - it will probably fit, but is tight in this boat.

I am looking for installation instructions or mounting information to see if the flush mount control can be mounted on my boat's sideboard, with the cables and wiring running between the sideboard and the gunwale. I am OK with some fabrication if need be, but the depth behind the mounting surface is critical, as are the details of cable and wiring routing such as bend radius.

Can anyone help me out with a pointer to pertinent documents or other assistance? Thanks.

Tim

Here is the dimensions.
    6X3 Flush Dimension.JPG
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks VERY much - that's exactly what I was looking for. It appears that may fit - I will have to measure carefully when I get home.

If I do go with this control, I will need a keyswitch and lanyard connection. Our older boat has this combined into a single panel, but I don't seem to be able to find that on Yamaha's website. Would you happen to have any pointers? This is going to be for an F70LA.

Thanks again for your help.

Tim

Comment

Switch panel assy is part number 704-82570-08-00, 16ft 10 pin harness is 6X3-8258A-00-00
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
        X