rigging 115 Yamaha 4 stroke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rigging 115 Yamaha 4 stroke

Want to install a 2001 115 hp,F115-T115-TLRZ Yamaha,4stroke, on a 1982, 5.3 Lund Tyee boat. About 17.5 ft. boat. What controls do I need. Boat now has a 1982 Evinrude,power tilt and trim.Tilt guage on the dash. Trim switch on the throttle handle,with throttle lever. Omc controls. Suppose I need Yamaha controls.What are the odds on finding good used? Any suggestions appreciated! Thanks, jps

jps,
    Go to www.ebay.com and do a search on "yamaha outboard" - I see a lot of used parts there.
    Good luck,
    Ken K

Comment

Good Day,
      If you have time, please look over the attached list of rigging-related parts I plan to acquire for a 2022 F115LB, and offer up any suggestions you think would be helpful.
      Sincere Thanks!
      Jef

Comment

Originally posted by Jefre1169 View Post
        Good Day,
        If you have time, please look over the attached list of rigging-related parts I plan to acquire for a 2022 F115LB, and offer up any suggestions you think would be helpful.
        Sincere Thanks!
        Jef
        For clarity: something like "I would definitely do this", or "I have had good experiences with this before", or "make sure you consider this" would be appreciated (for the benefit of a first time Yamaha outboard owner).

Thank You.

Comment

posting on old threads is frowned upon.
          start you own new thread and see if someone will chime in

Comment

Thank You, 99yam40 - I appreciate the recommendation!

Comment

Working...
            X