Yamaha Gauge adapter - 6y5-85335-10-00, 1 or 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Gauge adapter - 6y5-85335-10-00, 1 or 2

I have a 2003 Yamaha 4 stroke and just received replacement Yamaha digital gauges, Tach and Speed with kit part #6yr-w0035-f2-00.

I understand I need an adapter part# 6y5-85335-10-00. Will this part # include one adapter or two? One for tach and one for digital speed? Or will I have to purchase 2 adapters? Boats.net do you have this part?

Thanks
    Greg

You only need one adapter that will installed on engine to adapt the 2 connectors on engine to single connector on harness that came in kit. There will be a black wire on adapter that needs to connected to engine ground to make it all work.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Do you have a diagram that you can PM me, or provide a link? Thank You

Greg

Comment

No don't have any diagrams for that adapter but it is marked which end to connect where.
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Help please!!

Im having the same situation, I have 2, 225hp four stroke 2003, and I'm trying to install the same gages, the local dealer keeps telling me that the adaptor part number I need is 6y5-85335-00-00 and just by looking at the connections it does not make sentence at all. So when I looked on the web I found your post, which has a different part number adaptor 6y5-85335-10-00.Did it work for you? I would really apreciate some help!!
          My email is jp0119@gmail.com
          Thankyou!

Comment

Working...
          X