Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Digital Gauges - Tach and Speed, Correct Part Number?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digital Gauges - Tach and Speed, Correct Part Number?

Can someone confirm the following part numbers (Tach and Speed gauges)for the below Yamaha outboard. I understand there was a change in 2005.

Outboard:
    F225TXRB
    2003 Yamaha
    #69JX10013049

Is this the correct part number for the Yamaha multi-function digital gauges? Is the wiring the same for replacement, as mine have cracked and lcd no longer working. Will the speed tube just pull out for replacement

Tach: 6Y5-8350T-82-00
    Speed: 6Y5-83570-55-00

Thanks
    bball

The speedo part number is 6Y5-83570-S5-00 instead of -55-00. Yes those gauges will replace ones you have and will use same harness as your 2003 does.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Thanks for the info boats.net

Can you tell me what the -BK means instead of the -00 (last digits) on the speed gauge part number? Is it the same?

Thanks

bball

Comment

BK stands for Black, allthough they do not make any other color

I just went through the whole thing this week for new Gauges

on the Tach if its -82 its for 2004 and earlier , if its -90 its for 2005 and up.

Comment

Need a new Tachy Speedo

Greetings. I have a 2003 L200FETOX Saltwater Series II and I need to replace my 'digital instruments.' They work fine but the LCD's are really faded and the glass has frosted up & become UV damaged.

1) I presume I need to replace just the gauges?

2) Are the part numbers discussed in this thread the same for me given my engine model number (not too common in the US):

Tachy: 6Y5-8350T-82-00

Speedo: 6Y5-83570-S5-00

Cheers! This time I will cover them when not in use.

Comment

They should but as you say we are not familiar with that model but I believe they use same gauges.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Working...
            X