s-ox66 225 2001 no start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s-ox66 225 2001 no start

hello everyone still can not find problem. load tested batteries they are good, filled with water .sanded terminals tightened down connectors changed fuse next to positive on batteries. one was 15 amp other 5 amp. cleaned crank location sensor. starter, starter relay , spark plugs, starts every time at home. when i go out on water and shut off while i fish.will not start up for me. i must remove cowl cover and move starter or flywheel gear then it starts easy for me. only three times out of a hundred will not start every time i was fishing and motor off for while. do not want to give up fishing. so all help welcome thanks.

are you saying it will not turn over or are you saying it turns over but will not fire up?

Comment

hello thanks for response. i am saying it will not turn over untill i move starter gear or flywheel gear.

Comment

Sounds like starter problems, pull and take to starter shop.
        I do not understand moving the flywheel

Comment

hello thanks for response. i was thinking when i turned flywheel maybe it was crank sensor next to it not reading its proper position. it starts so easy at home i thought if starter was bad it would not start every time at home over and over again.

Comment

Working...
          X