2007 f150 trim sender connection??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 f150 trim sender connection??

OK...... ordered the all in one RPM,speed,hr and trim Gauge...Installed gauge hooked up and it works but can not find where the trip posistion 4wire plug plugs into in the engine cowl. I have found a 3 pin connector next to the 10 pin connector and a couple of 2 pin connectors but no 4 pin square connector.... Any help would be appreciated.

Lephturn

How bout any pics ?????

Comment

Do you Command Link gauges or Multifunction gauges? The Multifunction gauges uses an off white colored square connector which is next to 10 pin main harness on engine, pull 10 pin out of holder and look behind it.
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Have got the multi gauge.... ***. Sure do appreciate it.. Will look when I get home...

Lephturn

Comment

Ok i am stumped.... Can't find the off-white 4 wire plug on the motor that the trim signal wire from the multi tach goes to... What color wires on the motor are the trim signal. Possibly yamaha uses a converter plug since I only two wires are used......

Hmmm.....

Thanks in advance

Comment

Try and trace the wires from trim sender to see if leads you to the connector.
            Regards
            Boats.net
            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Ahhhhhh..... finally found it it was center but on the bottom of engine cpt. Took a extra long pair of needle nose and a coat hanger
              to pop dummy cap off but got it.... Thanks to all

Comment

Working...
              X