F115tlr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F115tlr

Ok, I'm not sure if this has already been discussed but please help if you can.
    I have a new to me 05 F115TLR on a 06 Crest pontoon boat.
    My problem is that when I am on the water i cannot get to WOT. The boat runs fine at 3500RPMs and below but when i try to go higher the motor bogs down.
    If I try a hole shot, the boat will take off great but when it gets to 3800 rpms or so it will bog down and run slower.

Also, when taking tha VST out I found someone had put an inline filter between the low pressure pump and the VST. Nothing in the Yammie service manual about that filter. So I have two filters before the vst.

It is a 2005 with only 265 hrs on it so I am thinking it has done a lot of sitting.

Also, thanks to the dealer i got it from they put in a short block due to the motor not running correctly.

I do have E10 fuel in it right now along with seafoam.

After this tank is gone there will be nothing but non-ethanol fuel for my boat.

Any suggestions?

I have cleaned the injectors DIY style and removed and cleaned the VST and VsT filter today, so I will try it in the morning on the water.

Something tells me i am not getting lucky tomorrow. Is the something electrical that could be causing this issue?

How do i go about diagnosing the problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Working...
X