Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha F250 starting issues.

Hello guys nice to join with you all.
    I have 2 Yamaha F250GET 2016 models ( and before you say something about the GET I am in Asia)
    ok so the problem is one will not start. it turn over fast and fine and even fires for a second on first key turn and I’ve check all fuel filters and pumps
    I know all the plugs are new and so too are the coils what I have found and I’m unsure if this is way it supposed to be like or not, with my noid light connected to the injectors I get firing for around 3 seconds then nothing I also tested the spark I get only 3 sparks then it stops. At first thinking before testing It does seem like not having enough fuel but I tested that idea with a spray bottle and made no deference it fires only when you first turn the key and that’s it. turn off the key do it again and it try’s to fires and then no more. I’m starting to think it’s a sensor however a computer check revealed nothing in codes.
    i am some what stumped I am going to try and test spark and injector pulse with the noid lights this morning on other engine to see if it’s some sequence it uses at first start up.
    any ideas guys ?
    thank you in advance
    we will get to second engine after this one is sorted which I suspect is a fuel pump issue anyhow.
    Last edited by gazzzzaau; 04-08-2022, 10:20 PM.
Working...
X