2000 Yamaha F115 Injector issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Yamaha F115 Injector issue

Looking for information. I have a 2000 Yamaha F115 that seems to be misfiring. All tests were done on the muffs. It will crank every time but will die as soon as the IAC/ECM brings the idle down. If I bump it up to about 1800 RPM before it dies it will run, but it is rough.

Good spark on all 4 cylinders - tested with inline checker

All new fuel lines, filters, and injectors. Fuel pressure at schrader on the rail is a steady 40 PSI

All injectors click at key turn. They all have 12.24vdc to the injector harness plugs while running. If I disconnect the injector 1 & 2 harness lead (separately) the engine stumbles or dies immediately. When Injector leads 3 or 4 are removed there is no change. I thought that I may have had a smoked ECM (even though it is rare) so I swapped it with the other F115 on the boat with no change.

I pulled the pulse coil and did a continuity check by passing a piece of metal in front of the magnet and it seemed to work as designed.

Looking for and thoughts or suggestions. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Working...
X