O2 sensor readings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O2 sensor readings

So a while back i removed the cover off of my 98? Ox66 225 and noticed there was a lot of oil around the o2 sensor housing/cover. Reason I pulled the cover was i had been out all day mostly *****ing and after stopping to drift a little while the motor cut off. It turned over and cranked right back up but was idling low and somewhat rough. We came in and didn't notice any issue when running at higher rpm's. Just today i tested the o2 sensor after taking it off, cleaning it, ordering new gaskets, waiting forever for those and the test harness, i ran the test. The video shows the voltage readings i was getting. Manual says it shouldn't fall below .3v? Checked resistance after it ran and warmed up for a while and that checked out. I didn't actually take it off and run it through a flame and measure that way. I will if necessary. My question is whether the fluctuation, and the low drop is normal. Oh! First post, i'm new to the forum. long time yamaha fan/owner. Currently have a F70 on a 1860 lowe, and a F150 on a Sea fox 220. First yamaha was a 85 25hp tiller steer on an old 14' trihull. Had a 2000 ox66 225 for years on a boat me and my dad built. Thanks in advance for the help!

https://youtu.be/BEmhN5KZ9Ng

Working...
X