overseas motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• overseas motor

I have a YAMAHA 200AETO that was manufactuered in Japan. If I'm correct i'ts a 1990. I took this motor to my local repair shop and was told that there was nothing they could do with it because it was from overseas. My question , is this true? Are parts manufactered in the U.S. not compatable with this motor (i.e. fuel pumps)? Personally I'm having trouble believing this, but I've been wrong before. And where might obtain a service manual for affore mentioned motor? any information will be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU jruger44

what is the full model ...................yep you will be able to get parts that's crazy saying you can,t or they are just stupid

have a look here

http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Ya...ard/parts.html
    Last edited by mitch; 08-21-2010, 10:11 PM. Reason: put link for boats.net

Comment

I typed in %temp% and hit enter. Then I deleted all my temporary files. I did it.?

ok i go on ****s and things and when i go on certain things the screen on my net books it just like cuts the bottom and the right side half way off and no matter what i do make it smaller bigger it still wont show the whole screen can you please help what do i do where do i go to fix this?

Comment

Working...
      X