Yamaha Parts Online ?? legit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Parts Online ?? legit

Four weeks ago I ordered a part for my 150HPDI through this website. I have since not been able to get any feedback or status. No confirmation, no reply to my emails, only voice mail at boats.net but no calls back. Is this a real business?

MikeK
    GA

I have orderd stuff and got it so it must be real. I got a email confermation of order too

Comment

Yeah they're legit and this is their forum. They're one of the biggest Yamaha dealers in Florida. It's Central Florida Yamaha, their phone number is 863-465-6669 and the fax number is 863-465-7233. Can't imagine why you don't get a response. Maybe they're closed for the holidays but who knows? I've ordered hundreds (thousands?) of dollars in parts from them and always got good service.

Mike.......... Miami, FL

Comment

Thanks for the replys.

Maybe I'll have to send them a fax to get a response. The Yamaha SE office is near me in GA. They may be able to help me since they must be supporting the website.

MiKe K
        GA

Comment

They called me back on my cell today for my parts order. Supernice to deal with.

Comment

Mike, we apologize for the error in our parts system. Apparently our sever timed out during the transmition of your order. Our parts staff has contacted you and placed your order. If you or anyone else is having problems with our on-line site please feel free to e-mail or call me direct at 877-51-BOATS. Have a great day!
            Jessica Ritch
            Parts Manager

Comment

Hey Mike, I can not understand why you had the problem with this company. I have done business with them for over a year and they are about the best internet company I have ever dealt with. I know this company is the largest internet parts dealer in the US and I have read about them on many message boards and have only heard great things about them. Apparently their prices are the lowest, because I have never found another site that even came close. Any company can slip up now and again, so I would give them another chance. Good luck

Comment

Working...
              X