installation and wiring diagrams for the Yamaha digital multifunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installation and wiring diagrams for the Yamaha digital multifunction

How can I obtain a copy of the installation and wiring diagrams for the Yamaha digital multifunction speedometer and the digital multifunction fuel management gauges.I have a pair of 2002 200 HP four stroke 6 cylinder Yamaha engines.
    If available please send to me gldakafa@yahoo.com

I emailed you a copy.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Can you also email me a copy of the digital speedo schematic for a 2003 F200. Thank you, Bill fishbone220wa@comcast.net

Comment

please to juanto@transportesacaymo.com, thanks

Comment

Could I please get these also ... I have multifunction Speed (Fuel, Trip, Time, Batt) and Tach (Trim, Oil, Temp) ... robertwyoung1976@yahoo.com
          Last edited by robertwyoung1976; 05-19-2009, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Wiring fuel,speed and tacho meter

Hello, I'm looking for the wiringdiagrams for the following meters connected to my 2004 F115.
            Can anyone help me, I only have the partnumbers of the fuelmanagment and the speedometer.
            The numbers are :
            Fuel : 6Y5-2818R-41
            Speedo : 6Y5-2818r-32
            Thes are numbers displayed on the cards for the jumper settings.
            The numbers on meters are :
            Fuel : 38L
            SpeedO :52B
            Tach : 7YH

When possible mail me : moin@planet.nl

Thanks in advance !

Michael

Comment

2003 150hp 2 stroke

Hi everyone....I am looking for a wiring diagram for adding the fuel management system...Thanks for any help

Comment

guages

just changed outboards. Is it possible to get that emailed to me as well? It's for a 2002 OX66 250. Thanks.
                Snapperwolf@grumpybob.com

Comment

Multifunction Tach gauge

I had a 1987 Yamaha using this gauge. I just purchased a 2008 70 HP using my old gauge. The wire harness at the engine is a 4 way plug and my harness coming from the control box and tach have 4 seperate wires. The colors of the wires coming from the front are not the same colors at the engine. Can some one please help with the color codes to hook up this gauge? Tach, Trim and tilt, oil and warning sounds.
                  Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated. I can be emailed at soks3d@cox.net
                  Pat

Comment

You need to put new gauge in the 2008 motor, you can get the Tach rig kit with everthing needed to install in kit, part number 6YR-W0035-E2-00. The Tach and Speedo kit is part number 6YR-W0035-F2-00.
                    Regards
                    Boats.net
                    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Any chance of getting the install manual and wiring for a 97 s250 to the multifunction tach and speedo gauges?
                      thanks Rlbol@mac.com

Comment

installation and wiring diagrams for the Yamaha digital multifunction

would it be posible for some one to e-mail me the installation guide?
                        Quantox@hotmail.com

Comment

Installation instructions for Yamaha 52B Speedo Gauge

Hi, I want to know how to configure the Yamaha to 240/33R . I note there are 4 'switches' (numbered 1,2,3,4) when removing the black plug on the back. How are these configured please? Also the wiring diagram would be useful. Many Thanks John - email jkskeates@xtra.co.nz

Comment

Not familiar with a 52B gauge, not sure if thats a digital outboard gauge or not. I sent you information for the digital gauges.
                            Regards
                            Boats.net
                            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

2002 115 V4 temperature indicator

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
                              Not familiar with a 52B gauge, not sure if thats a digital outboard gauge or not. I sent you information for the digital gauges.
                              Good day,

To test my over temperature warning system I grounded each of the sender switches on the cylinder heads of the motor while the ignition was switched on. The warning buzzer in the remote controls sounded as expected each time but no indication was seen on the multi function tacho guage. When first swithing the ignition on the guage does a full display test and the bar appears above the thermometer icon each time.
                              Please let me know what colour the wire for this function should be and advise as how to sort this problem out.

Regards,

Jeff. E-mail address - jeff.wooldridge@sappi.com

Comment

Working...
                              X