Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yamaha Diagnostic Software - Where can i order it ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Diagnostic Software - Where can i order it ?

Good evening gentlemen...I am an outboards mechanic from greece, with over 40 years of experience.I am interested in buying the Yamaha Diagnostic Software(on cd) with the USB adaptor.Can anyone please provide me with some links of people and websites who are selling it?

Also i would like to buy the diagnostic system for suzuki outboards...Can anyone also please provide me with a link for that?

Finally i would like to buy the Suzuki Service Manuals (on cd) for 2-stroke and 4-stroke outboard motors.

Thank you in advance.

The Yamaha is part number
    LIT-YDIS1-30-00 CD-ROM
    60V-WS850-00-00 USB Data Cable.
    You can order it here on boats.net
    We don't have the Suzuki, maybe someone here can give you some information for Suzuki.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Ok i think i will order YDS but i also want to know if you have Service Manuals for honda and mercury and hw much it costs.

Do you know if there is any Diagnostic System for mercury or any other company (for laptop) ?

Comment

You can order Honda service manuals at http://www.honda-marine.com/index.aspx
        Mercury at http://northamerica.mercurymarine.com/
        Regards
        Boats.net
        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by dexter20csgr View Post
          Good evening gentlemen...I am an outboards mechanic from greece, with over 40 years of experience.I am interested in buying the Yamaha Diagnostic Software(on cd) with the USB adaptor.Can anyone please provide me with some links of people and websites who are selling it?

Also i would like to buy the diagnostic system for suzuki outboards...Can anyone also please provide me with a link for that?

Finally i would like to buy the Suzuki Service Manuals (on cd) for 2-stroke and 4-stroke outboard motors.

Thank you in advance.
          patrioti I am traing to get it to. the yds but is being hard for mi there is a gentlemen in mi taun that has it but hi dont want to seal it to mi I dont write to much inglish but I am traing sory

Comment

where can i order de YDS to?

I Am Traing To Get It To Patriti But I Dont Write Inglesh That Much. But I Am Traing Ther Is A Man On May Thaun That Has De Sofwear But He Dont Want To Seal It. If Get It Ail Be Traing To Get Yo.

Comment

Originally posted by capt.nikos View Post
              I Am Traing To Get It To Patriti But I Dont Write Inglesh That Much. But I Am Traing Ther Is A Man On May Thaun That Has De Sofwear But He Dont Want To Seal It. If Get It Ail Be Traing To Get Yo.
              LIT-YDIS1-30-00 CD-ROM
              Regards
              Boats.net
              Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

waverunner 2008

Dear Sir,
                I'im from france, and i'm looking for the Yamaha diagnostic system for waverunner, do you have this material, if yes the price?
                Best regards.
                Nashwan

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
                LIT-YDIS1-30-00 CD-ROM
                We don't have the Suzuki, maybe someone here can give you some information for Suzuki.

Comment

Originally posted by nashwan View Post
                  Dear Sir,
                  I'im from france, and i'm looking for the Yamaha diagnostic system for waverunner, do you have this material, if yes the price?
                  Best regards.
                  Nashwan
                  The yds part numbers above work for both outboards and 4 stroke waverunners.

Comment

The waverunners use the same software as outboards. The newest version is part number LIT-YDIS1-32-00 which covers the FX1800 models. You may have to call boats.net at [FONT='Arial','sans-serif']877-408-1499 to order, new part number may not be on web site yet.[/FONT]
                    Regards
                    Boats.net
                    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Originally posted by boats.net View Post
                      LIT-YDIS1-30-00 CD-ROM
                      Is this CD-ROM above compatible with Windows Vista?

Comment

The 1.32 version is compatable with Vista
                        LIT-YDIS1-32-00
                        Regards
                        Boats.net
                        Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Searching!

Hi!
                          I am looking to add to my diagnostic software. I am a Merc, Honda & Suz dealer and want to get the Yamaha software and needed items to be able to work on the HPDI's. Is there a kit? Or do I have to buy the individual pieces? I see there is a CD and USB cable. Is there a box that is also needed? FOr example like the Smartcomms Merc uses? Part #'s would be a big help!

Thank you!

Comment

Yamaha ask us to quit selling the diagnostic software and data cable for security purposes. If you have questions call boats.net at 877-408-1499.
                            Regards
                            Boats.net
                            Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

What the ..... ?

Other dealers are still selling it. What happen? This sounds more like a repair business "security" decision than anything from Yamaha headquarters. All versions are compatible with Vista, you just have to tell Vista to run the YDS software in Windows XP compatibility mode, it works fine.

- Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X