Ox66 Alarm going off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dray0151 View Post
    Sometimes some of us get a little upset, maybe supper wasn't good or late or maybe our girlfriend told us where to go or who knows what. Usually best to just let it go next time responses are usually very helpful and responsive.
    Exactly. Which falls into the category of "if you don't have anything nice to say, better to not say anything at all".

Comment

Originally posted by Sabotage View Post
      Well I'm up this morning and will be doing a test run here in a few minutes. I will post the findings.
      Sabotage
      I suspect that, based on the pic you posted of the spliced, exposed thermoswitch wire, and correcting that condition, you will be in good shape regarding that alarm. I happen to be winterizing my identical motors yesterday, and recreated your condition...and yes, it produced an alarm.

Comment

The test run went great. No alarm no Flashing Water Bar on the gauge. Went 20 miles around trip. Once again I want to say Thank You for those who Committed on this thread. You guys are great. As the last resort I would of dropped it off to the mechanic. Next thing to do is change out all filters and clean under the cowling. Engine very dirty.
        Sabotage

Comment

Working...
        X