F200 blowing 5 amp fuel pump fuse on cold starts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
    Sounds like you are excited about this trip. I know how you feel...we have some strife in my wife's family this year. First time in about twenty years. I really want to stay home. Or maybe just go visit Boscoe in Kennesaw.
    It's freezing here. I was thinking of coming to your place for a hot toddy and to get warm. And to eat some good seafood.

Comment

Give me some notice. I'll need to go fishing.

What the hell is a toddy anyway?

Comment

Speaking of New Jersey, some of you may know that I like to go to Costa Rica as often as I can. They all seem to want to go to the states. Where in the states you may ask? New Jersey.

Why be cold when you can be warm? Why New Jersey of all places? I hear there is a large population of Tico's there.

I don't get it.

Comment

I would suggest telling them to head for Port Lavaca or Bay City TX.

Comment

Here a toddy is whiskey in warm milk.

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_toddy

Comment

Hot toddy in Missouri is bourbon, lemon juice,honey and a little hot water.

And my smilie icons are working!!!!!!!
                Dennis
                Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
                  If I read that correctly. "Traditionally taken before retiring to bed in wet or cold weather in preparation for throwing the wood at the wife"

No you can't come down here.

Comment

if i read that correctly. "traditionally taken before retiring to bed in wet or cold weather in preparation for throwing the wood at the wife"

no you can't come down here.
                    lol!!

Scott
                    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Originally posted by TownsendsFJR1300 View Post
                      lol!!

I got a chuckle out of his response myself.

Comment

I would suggest telling them to head for Port Lavaca or Bay City TX.
                        heck it is getting cold down here in tx also.
                        not freezing but getting close.
                        Plan on making some deer/pork sausage tomorrow and hang it over night smoking it. we only do that when it cools off enough to hang overnight

Comment

Originally posted by dray0151 View Post
                          Hot toddy in Missouri is bourbon, lemon juice,honey and a little hot water.

And my smilie icons are working!!!!!!!

mine showed back up also, and no more notifications of attacks
                          we are all happy again.
                          and that is the hot toddy I know also.
                          never heard of milk in them.

I remember as a kid if you coughed enough you might get one to help you sleep

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
                            n

I was know to cough a few times as a child!!!!!
                            Dennis
                            Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post

I remember them giving kids cough medicine Nyquil (with enough alcohol content) to help settle the little barstards down a tad at bedtime. Before attention deficient disorder was known.

My dad had a solution for my deficient attention. Did not take me but a time or two to start paying attention. Same with my sixth grade teacher who smacked me up side the head with a book when she caught me being distracted from what she was trying to tell us. I prayed that what she did would not find its way home to my parents.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
                                I remember them giving kids cough medicine Nyquil (with enough alcohol content) to help settle the little barstards down a tad at bedtime. Before attention deficient disorder was known.

My dad had a solution for my deficient attention. Did not take me but a time or two to start paying attention. Same with my sixth grade teacher who smacked me up side the head with a book when she caught me being distracted from what she was trying to tell us. I prayed that what she did would not find its way home to my parents.
                                Back in those days, the tough cases might require Paregoric. Over the counter....farmers could also buy dynamite at the local supply shop. Had a crazy uncle that carried it around in the trunk of his car. Found a dead pig in the middle of his field. Not wanting to go to the trouble of moving it by hand, he blew it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X