how to get a copy of parts included in tilt & trim kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get a copy of parts included in tilt & trim kit

Wondering if there is a way to get a parts list that shows what all is included in a tilt & trim kit, 6G5-W0094-00-00 thanks!

The -00-00 kit was replaced by the -01-00 kit.

1990 130ETLD Yamaha Outboard REPAIR KIT 3 Diagram and Parts

Comment

ya, I have an 00 kit though, but I think I may be missing a part or 2, not sure. I had the list for the 01 but not all the numbers are the same, and I can't find a list for the original.

Comment

If there are two kit configurations, which there were, and you intend to install a kit, why not use the latest configuration? The -01-00. There must have been a reason for Yamaha to change the kit list.

Using the parts list from the -01-00 kit, compare the part numbers in the list to the parts that you currently have. Buy new parts as needed so as to take the kit that you have and convert it into a -01-00 kit. In some cases you may be discarding a part who's part number has been superceded or you may be buying a new part that has been added to the list. Then install those parts.

Voila, you are done. All the latest and greatest components will now be in your repaired assembly.

Comment

Working...
        X