2017 Yamaha 200XB to NEMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Yamaha 200XB to NEMA

I have a 2017 200XB with the Command Link Round gauge kit, I think this is the part# 6Y8-0E83R-91-00. From what I have found, with this gauge kit I have no hub, and I have not been able to locate on boat. How do I go about connecting engine data to NEMA network?

Thanks

Paging mr. fairwinds.

Comment

This is probably your current connection:

I think the most straightforward way is to purchase a multihub,

6Y8-81920-01-00 YAMAHA MULTI HUB ASSY

to replace the current in-line hub as shown below:

you will have three "Device" ports,
      one for your current gauge plug,
      another for your adapter cable to your N2K backbone,
      the third unused.

You will not use the power port on the multihub, as your bus cable is already powered.
      (There are caps available to protect the unused ports)
      The hub comes with the needed terminator cap.

6Y8-82582-01-00 YAMAHA CAP 1 (2PIN)
      6Y8-82582-11-00 YAMAHA CAP 1 (IN)

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
      Paging mr. fairwinds.
      thank you, sir. Hope I did ok.

Comment

How is the clean up going down there?

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
          How is the clean up going down there?
          Power is almost 100% restored, cable/internet still out. (I'm using cellular data)

Seems most of my neighbors - all of us stilted homes - have emptied the entire contents of their ground floor enclosures out onto the side of the street: freezers, refrigerators, power tools, air compressors, and here and there entire household items of (what are illegal) living spaces.

Personally, I fared very well - had 18" of filthy water inside my shop/storage - but the only items of value lost was a 10 year old electric pressure washer and a $20 Home Depot Bucket Head vac. My freezer is on a shelf 20" up - and everything else was on shelves or workbench tops.

The electric circuit to my dock davits was submerged - ruining two outlets and a GCFI - a trivial loss except that it took almost the entire morning yesterday just to extract the rusted screws from the receptacle boxes set into the concrete...

Comment

Sorry for the long delay, but thank you very much. I will order the stuff this evening and give it a shot.

Comment

Working...
            X