fuel pipe joint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel pipe joint

I have a vz 225 tlrd ,and I am wonder what does the fuel pipe joint do other than connect the strainer to the fuel line and can it be eliminated without causing issues

Need a part number.

I smoked a joint years ago using a pipe. Maybe that is why I cannot comprehend what you are asking.

Comment

68f-24300-00-00

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
        Need a part number.

I smoked a joint years ago using a pipe. Maybe that is why I cannot comprehend what you are asking.
        today's chuckle!
        I needed that - thanks

Comment

That is what some might call the medium pressure filter quick disconnect fitting. If you remove that fitting then the Yamaha peculiar filter will have nothing to connect to.

The Yam filter has a standard fitting on one end and a quick disconnect fitting on the other end. Why?

If you are wanting to do away with the Yamaha peculiar filter (strainer) and use an aftermarket filter with standard connections at both ends then certainly the Yamaha peculiar quick disconnect fitting (68f-24300-00-00) can be removed.

For those that are wondering what in the hell is being talked about

Comment

Originally posted by fairdeal View Post
            today's chuckle!
            I needed that - thanks
            As we get old and memories and other stuff start to depart us, I suppose that it is natural to wonder if something we did in the past is the cause. We shall never know.

Being a military veteran, I wonder when other veterans are using their time in the military as the reason for parts that are failing them. All too many veterans seem to want to use their time in the service (as short as two years/maybe less) as a reason for getting the USG to give them some disability money.

My hearing is crap. Is it because of the four years I spent in the Navy, or is it because I shot skeet before my time in the Navy, is it because I flew civilian airplanes for years and years with no ear protection, or is it genetics since all of my relatives don't hear worth a crap either. Should I file a disability claim with the VA so as to get some monthly pocket change to spend?

Comment

VA

First of all Boscoe Thank You and all Vets for your service. It is why we still have a few freedoms here. My dad who passed away at 90 two years ago also suffered from hearing loss having flown in WWII in planes not pressurized also had foot problems from the Korean war. Never filed a claim for anything, just went on about his business. Not only are maybe many trying to claim benefits for something maybe not connected but many civilians are taking social security disability and not actually disabled when you watch them go out and work on their own????? But I digress. Again thank you for your service!!!
              Dennis
              Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

I appreciate what you are saying but I really don't deserve the thanks. I consider that I had a four year all expenses paid vacation, courtesy of the US taxpayers. I then got some GI bill benefits in the form of an education on top of that.

I owe the country, the country does not owe me squat.

Now a guy that has actually been in combat is a different class of veteran than i are.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
                  Need a part number.

That's pretty darn good!....your new career should be on Saturday Night Live!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X