Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I upgrade my Yamaha 9.9 to 15 hp ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God knows that I am no fan of the air lines and their shady business practices.

But when a steward or stewardness tells me to get off the aeroplane, or worse the capitano or some law enforcement types come and tell me the same thing, by Jove I am getting off. Nothing good will come of my refusing their demands.

I can get off peacefully and be unhappy (hopefully compensated) or I can be dragged off unpeacefully and put in jail. Where I would say that I belonged.

I wonder why they simply did not goose the good doctor with a cattle prod or use a taser on him for compliance? Folks won't take orders from a cop but they seem to respect ole sparky.

If folks on air planes don't have to obey orders on the ground is it OK not to obey orders in flight? Is it OK to just walk away from a cop and refuse to do what they say, even if they are wrong?

Do we need a social affairs section here?

Comment

I got the $1300 once. One of the ticket agents told me if I volunteer I would get $400. If I waited until they bumped me, I would get $1300. I asked about the next available flight. 35 minutes! So I waited....

Bought a new GPS about a week later.

Comment

Working...
      X