No announcement yet.

1998 yamaha 115 overheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone that looks at those same photos of yours ,knows you don't use this engine. Same with the bike pics of yours.

Machines that get used frequently look much different than that. You don't have to respond, pics tell the story. Also see that your endorsing another product. Not trying to tell you what to do, but if you used your toys regularly, you wouldn't have to put so much money in snake oil products. Engines thrive on use. Sooo maybe..... more time banging on the throttle and less time banging on your keyboard and buying more product

Comment

There you go ...ring free will cure my surging... Not sure if your joking or what. You can't be serious. What year is that bike....let me do the math on miles per year. I ***** and you bite ....every time. Trying to figure out how to do all that bold font thing your so fond of. Heading north tomorrow, putting the yamaha away for quite a while. Going to go beat on my Northern fleet for 6 months

Comment

Good to hear you are heading back home where you should be

Comment

A little friendly banter isn't that bad a thing. the bike could be considered a garage queen depending on how old it is. How bout the lift queen yami ? How many hours on that ?

Have to admit that all that K100, Ring Free, Salt Away. and lets not forget DAYLIGHT THRU the JETS yappin over n over n over again. does kinda grate on my nerves. But....hey.....this is the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by scofflaw View Post
            A little friendly banter isn't that bad a thing. the bike could be considered a garage queen depending on how old it is. How bout the lift queen yami ? How many hours on that ?

Have to admit that all that K100, Ring Free, Salt Away. and lets not forget DAYLIGHT THRU the JETS yappin over n over n over again. does kinda grate on my nerves. But....hey.....this is the internet.
            New folks posting about clogged carbs, mostly don't search and see those previous posts. How many times has it been repeated to check fuel pressures?? Does that irk you? Does RB telling someone to seek a MT also irk you?

Looking thru jets is BASIC stuff..

This thread was the FIRST TIME SALT AWAY was asked about and I responded with so I don't know what your reading.

Instead of you bitching (annoying as well-intended *****ing), you offered some assistance, help, (never do) it'd be nice.

BUT as you said, it's the net.. So ***** away...
            Scott
            1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

LPS 2 and LPS 3 are very good products for the protection of machinery of all types. That engine looks to be in new condition.

Comment

Working...
              X