New and need some help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New and need some help

First off Hi to Everyone. Now my problem, I have a 05 F150TLRD with about 100 hrs on it. I just bought this boat and motor so I don't have any previous history on the Motor. I have changed all the filters and thermostats and plugs about 15 hrs back. This weekend the motor would idle real rough, and take off slowly like it had no power then all of a sudden it would come alive and take off.
    I check a few items like fire to the plugs and the sort but what gets me is I unplug the injectors one at a time and the top two the motors would change but the bottom two there would be no change in Rpm what so ever. I even swap the injector around and it did the same thing.....
    Any help ??

Try changing all four spark plugs, then check / clean injectors/fuel system Psi test fuel rail.

Comment

Well it looks as if I have a lot more problems, decided to check compression on the cly. And Water came out when I pulled the spark plug. If it over heated would I luck out and it be just a Head Gasket ?

Comment

most likely, corrosion nabbed ya.

some of the salt water used motors tend to corrode the head between the head and the head gasket.
        pull the head and have a look.

if its not to bad I send mine to Flagship marine in Punta Gorda FL.

Comment

Working...
        X