tachometer rigging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tachometer rigging

I have a 1989 231 Mako that had a Yamaha 200hp 2 stroke motor that I refitted with a 2003 Yamaha F225. I wanted to upgrade my old analog tachometer to a new multifunctional tachometer. I was told that I needed a 6YR-W0035-E1-00 rigging kit. After having installed the tachometer with 2 harness connectors that their would be 2 harness connections on the engine side. Can only find 1 to connect the 68F-82553-80-00 to I believe it is the trim connector. Am I missing something here because I can't find the other harness connection. Is it hiding under some other wires somewhere? Thanks in anticipation of helping me here.

The other connector is in a hidey hole. Keep looking.

Comment

thanks for the reply Bosco99 will jump in there and look a little better. I just needed the reassurance that it was in fact there.

Comment

Second connector

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
        The other connector is in a hidey hole. Keep looking.

I am having the exact same problem. In you reply there was a link to a photo, which was later removed. Is in fact the second connector "hidden"

Thanks

Comment

Start your own new thread. Provide the complete model of your motor. Also, describe the type of tachometer that you are having.

You can have the same symptoms as one fellow but yet have a completely different problem.

Comment

Working...
          X