Command Link Plus Configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command Link Plus Configuration

Hi folks. Long time voyer first time poster. I have a twin engine set up on my Command Link Plus which now only shows one engine. Which one? I have no idea. I have searched the manual and played around with the configurations and searched the forums but can't figure out how to get the main screen to show both engine's data side by side again. Both engines continue to function normally so I'm not sure if its just a connection issue or a configuration issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

You can start just one motor and see if it reads on the CL+ display. If so, you will know which engine is being displayed. If not, you will still know.

The gauge has to be told if it is to display one motor, two motors or three motors? Has that ever been done?

Who installed the gauge?

The motors will function normally with or without a gauge being installed. The motor(s) do/does not care.

Comment

Not any help with your question,
      but I had to do a search for what voyer was.
      This is the 1st thing that popped up

Voyeur
      "a person who gets ****** pleasure from secretly watching other people have ***"

Not sure what you have been looking at on here

Comment

CLP originally showed both engines now only shows one. How do I reset to show both again?

Comment

The CLP was originally installed by the manufacturer. Boat was purchased new. Has worked fine for 18 months just all of a sudden started showing just one engine vs both. Any help is appreciated

Comment

See page 3 of the CL+ owner's manual.

If necessary, refer to page 22.

Comment

Working...
            X