X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New f130

NEW F130

The outboard that was missing (IMO)

When YAMAHA released the new F115B I suspected that the new F130 would be out soon and here it is using the same block as the F115B

F130 // F115 2015 Technical details - Marine Engines - Yamaha Motor Europe

New generation F130A Outboard Engine - Yamaha Motor Europe

Now YAMAHA just need to sell F75, F80, F90 and F100 worldwide and not for some countries

An F275 is something I think YAMAHA doesn´t need to do so the set is complete (IMO)

Like the weight... same as my F100

Comment

Yes. Much needed HP

Comment

Rumor on another forum is that Mercury is soon coming out with a 350 HP V6 four stroke. Rumor has it that Yam might up the gain on the V8 to 400 HP.

Comment

http://www.thehulltruth.com/attachme...et-bigyami.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
            Rumor on another forum is that Mercury is soon coming out with a 350 HP V6 four stroke. Rumor has it that Yam might up the gain on the V8 to 400 HP.
            I've read somewhere sometime ago that YAMAHA it was working on a 450HP (but we can´t belive everything we read) however if Mercury will release a 350 and YAMAHA want to be ahead we shouldn´t be surprised

Maybe a 400HP from the 350HP power head but YAMAHA must do a good "homework" as those V8 seems not to be very reliable (you guys that work with this motors must know what I'm talking about Ex: bronken crankshafts etc) but I just can talk of I've read but If I had the money to buy a F350 I would be "affraid" (I'm not talking of fuel consumption but also for that)
            But maybe my idea of F350 reliabilty is wrong (I hope as I'm a YAMAHA guy) even when I ended buying a Mercury with a YAMAHA sticker (the F40)
            Last edited by almetelo; 12-14-2014, 07:51 AM.

Comment

I cant complain about the F350.
              its made me a chunk of change.

Comment

Working...
              X