YDIS reading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YDIS reading

Was looking at a F115 TXR on the shops YDIS version 2.33 and noticed it was flashing between on/off : on the "Multi-Engine System" block everything else looked good except for that block going from on to off has anyone else come across this...

Thanx Gunz

Ok here is the what I have received from the Tech Assistance guys thru YMBS...." the only components that effect multi-engine switch are low oil pressure, overheat and water in fuel cup will cause multi-engine to flash on/off." SO LET IT BE WRITTEN SO LET IT BE DONE... something for the secret note book..

V/r
    Gunz

Comment

thanks,
      I cannot under stand how those things would affect things like that, but good to know.
      but then I think 2.33 is way out of date

Comment

Trying to follow this line of logic. Seems the only issues that would trigger the switch would be issues that create rpm reduction. Temp and oil pressure. Never heard water in fuel to initiate rpm reduction. Roscoe?
        Last edited by pstephens46; 07-23-2019, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Don't shoot the messenger just thought i'd share the info, just so happened that the regional guy called and he said the same thing. 2.33 is fine all things considered and not buying a new key until the changes effects us. Only at 2.41 now no wave runners or boats to take care of and no XTO's yet....

Comment

Opa, quem tem o novo yds programa novo da Yamaha escanner?

Comment

Tenho o programa mas não tenho a chave!
              alguém tem para eu fazer um teste?

Comment

Working...
              X