Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hpdi pump removal

how do i remove the hpdi pump from my 2005 200 hp

I will give you the best advice that can be given. Get yourself a proper Yamaha Service Manual and follow the steps written, if you then have problems, check back here and someone will help you along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jameshurt View Post
      how do i remove the hpdi pump from my 2005 200 hp
      What specific model? Some use two pumps and some use one pump.

Do you want to remove just a pump or the pump and the drive assembly? For what purpose does the pump need to be removed?

The Yamaha SM is designed and written for a trained mechanic. Do you have some technical background or are you looking for detailed step by step instructions in colour and with videos?

Comment

https://youtu.be/oeGG84jMPkA

Comment

Nice that people take the time to make these videos....

Comment

What does he mean he is no mechanic?
            Real skill, notice the snow, cold hands and did not drop a thing! Only slight fumble or slip off with ratchet once!

Comment

Originally posted by zenoahphobic View Post
              What does he mean he is no mechanic?
              Real skill, notice the snow, cold hands and did not drop a thing! Only slight fumble or slip off with ratchet once!
              He was not over water. Changes everything.

Comment

Originally posted by panasonic View Post
                Nice that people take the time to make these videos....
                Did you see where the Boeing 737 Max is not due to be back into the air until December? That must be one hellava software validation. To make sure that it never happens again.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

He was not over water. Changes everything.
                  Like working on the old beavers and otters on floats. Tie on everything you don't want to lose overboard...especially the new expensive parts...lol

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

Did you see where the Boeing 737 Max is not due to be back into the air until December? That must be one hellava software validation. To make sure that it never happens again.
                    Me thinks that they are trying desperately to keep it in the same type rating as the rest of the 737 models, that is what the MCAS was designed to do in the first place...make it "feel" like earlier versions. I don't think they are succeeding to be at it this long.

To many modifications over the last 40 years. This last version changed it to much. I think they will end up having to give it a new type rating...but what do I know!!

I would be some sore if I had a company with 20-30 or more of those sitting on the ground making no money. In fact it would be costing a pile of money just to have them sitting doing nothing. Storage checks and calendar maintenance still have to be done. Just can't park and leave them alone.

Comment

Working...
                    X