Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04 200 hpdi, one injector constant powered

hi . all.

I have a small puzzle with my 200 hdpi. One of the Injectors has a constant voltage of about 70vdc. i have swapped around injector drivers (several), but the same result. So i guess that it is the input to the driver that is "high", thus setting the voltage to the injector. I would presume that this signal is from the ECU.

But i struggle to find a pinout diagram for the ECU. Anyone?

Or anyone that has similar experience?

thx - Rune, Norway

But.......how is the motor running????
    Issues?

Comment

Originally posted by rwilthil View Post
      hi . all.

I have a small puzzle with my 200 hdpi. One of the Injectors has a constant voltage of about 70vdc. i have swapped around injector drivers (several), but the same result. So i guess that it is the input to the driver that is "high", thus setting the voltage to the injector. I would presume that this signal is from the ECU.

But i struggle to find a pinout diagram for the ECU. Anyone?

Or anyone that has similar experience?

thx - Rune, Norway
      It is in the applicable service manual. What is the complete ID for your motor? Will begin with the number 6.

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
        But.......how is the motor running????
        Issues?
        Motor is running, but as injector 4 is constant partially open it is somewhat uneven. And off course not a good thing to run with, so i have the motor in my garage now. I do have the yds diagnostics.
        As soon as i turn on ignition, the injector receives 70vdc and gives i high frequency sound. I have swapped both output and injectors etc, it is the output for cyl 4 that is the issue, but the question is if this is by the ecu. I see there is an ecu on ebay.. But need to check out tmy wiring first.

Motor is : Z200PETO, 60F (L) 1001126 (P) euro version.

Comment

The injectors are con*****led by an injector driver. The ECU controls the driver.

If the injector is known to be defective (you say that it is partially open) then why not replace the injector and then see what the situation is?

Comment

he already said he swapped drivers and injectors.
            so it sounds like the wiring from driver to the injector on #4 if shorting to some other wire that is giving the voltage maybe

Comment

I made a post about the word that is getting partially blocked. Spelled the word out. Now that post is gone. Hmmmm.

C o n t r o l l e d. See if this will get gone.

Comment

Test....

Troil

new word for the day

carry on

Comment

As far as i can see, wiring is in order. And as mentioned above, the injector driver "runs" the injectors and transform the 12v to 60-70 vdc to control the injectors and i then presume that the ecu control the driver etc. So my "assumption" here is that the ecu might have the output signal "high" for injector 4 constant.

Im searching for a schematic or manual that will show ecu pinout and wiring details. Or maybe just try to get a second ecu for a swap. But very rare here in Norway, so will be ebay and the US market.

Comment

Did you get the service manual for your engine as suggested already?

https://www.yamahapubs.com/

Comment

I checked it out. But before buying at 80 euro, id like to make sure it contains what i look for :-)

Comment

Mr Boscoe asked you for the exact model number and told you that the wire diagrams will be in the manual in post #3.

He is generally right about these things...

Perhaps if you could answer the question about the model number we could help you out some.

I bet a ECU will be much more than 80 euro??

Comment

Working...
                        X