2013 F150 loss of RPM WOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
    maybe Townsends can comment of the fuel pressures.
    I thought it was different than 40 all of the time.
    he should know
    I don't see spec's for the pressure in the Yamaha shop manual. Fuel does go thru a regulator BEFORE the rail...

PM sent to the OP
    Scott
    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

well now that I think more about this, It probably was not rail pressure I was thinking about.
      maybe lift pump pressure on some other motor

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
        well now that I think more about this, It probably was not rail pressure I was thinking about.
        maybe lift pump pressure on some other motor
        The manual states how to check(Schrader valve), but I don't see any pressures. I'd think it'd be there, but I'm missing it...
        Scott
        1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

The manual I found online was for a f150A, the manual tells you fuel pressure specs..... https://www.manualslib.com/manual/95...a.html?page=76

I also checked the fuel regulator as well and that is functioning as it should,

I guess I'll haul it out of the water and send it to the dealer......... THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE IDEAS AND SUGGESTIONS!!!!

STAY TUNED, I'll post back in a week or two when I something is found!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!!

Comment

Taking boat to dealer after holiday........ stay tuned

Comment

I would get them to do a leak down test..or at the very least a compression test before anything else...check the general health of the engines heart.Easy and quick to do and cross that off the list.

Comment

Working...
              X