No announcement yet.

2005 F250 water will not go into the flush port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would gladly provide internal pictures but the only disassembly done was the removing of the thermostats covers and the thermostats themselves.

I am confident and surmise that the deposits on the cylinder heads and water passages - that were causing the blockage, or reduction in water flow, got dissolve or broke-off to some beneficial degree given the significant amount of debris that accumulated on the bottom of the tote used during the process, the chalk colored vinegar, the before and after infrared readings of the cylinder heads, the increased water pressure reading on the gauge, the increase flow from the small holes towards the front of lower unit, and the overheat alarm not coming on any longer while the motor was being flushed with the ear muffs.

Comment

whuuuuut?>
      pics of a two stroke smoker that has NOTHING in common with an F250 other than 8d paint?

Comment

WTF?
        13 hours ago
        I would gladly provide internal pictures but the only disassembly done was the removing of the thermostats covers and the thermostats themselves.

I am confident and surmise that the deposits on the cylinder heads and water passages - that were causing the blockage, or reduction in water flow, got dissolve or broke-off to some beneficial degree given the significant amount of debris that accumulated on the bottom of the tote used during the process, the chalk colored vinegar, the before and after infrared readings of the cylinder heads, the increased water pressure reading on the gauge, the increase flow from the small holes towards the front of lower unit, and the overheat alarm not coming on any longer while the motor was being flushed with the ear muffs.

Comment

Working...
        X