Boats.net Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boats.net Reviews

Has anyone tried Boats.net for OEM parts? How is the shipping times and service? Thanks!

I have used them for years and am very happy with them

Comment

Without a doubt one of the best places for marine engine parts there is. 99.9% of the time have the parts i need and I repair most all makes. It's the only place you need if you're a small repair shop or just fixing your own motor, but its not down the street and overnight can be $$$, but it always seems to get here. I live in Mass.

Comment

I forgot, the people are always friendly and helpful too !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The largest Yamaha parts dealer in the USA. By far.

Probably the same can be said for Mercury, Honda and Suzuki parts.

Great folks. Great service. And they give us an opportunity to play here every day.

Comment

Have always ordered Yamaha from here and now Mercury too. Always been pleased with service and getting my parts.
            Dennis
            Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

I have an account with them, they give me a great discount.

Comment

Plus 1 on all the above...

Way cheaper than the dealer, quick shipping, great customer service as well...

I also order my motorcycle parts (Yamaha of course) from them.
                Scott
                1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

I’m ordering my parts from Boats.net too. And that’s from the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. Great service and prizes.

Comment

I do have the luxury of being 3 1/2 hours from Albany GA which seems to be the main shipping point. 2 days shipping. That’s Albenny if Roscoe is reading this.

Comment

Shouldn’t we all get additional discounts for these wonderful reviews?

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
                        I do have the luxury of being 3 1/2 hours from Albany GA which seems to be the main shipping point. 2 days shipping. That’s Albenny if Roscoe is reading this.
                        Yep, Allbenny. Close to Karo (Cairo), Georgia. Where you can get your Vyenna (vienna) sausages.

Comment

Working...
                        X