Rodbolt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodbolt

Hope everything is ok with your wife's family in Venezuela.

we are worried and concerned. her sister and mom have not had water for about 5 days,electricity comes and goes and it takes about 6 hrs a day to scramble up food and supplies.
    it should not drag on.
    Madburro needs to go but the inner circle has commited some many crimes there is no where for them to run.
    the Venezuela debacle is exactly why you will confiscate my weapons while warm from my dead hands.

Comment

That sucks. I look for Trump to step in.

Comment

Originally posted by walleye1 View Post
        That sucks. I look for Trump to step in.
        It is what we do. All over the world.

Comment

Trump is in a bind. He got elected on getting us out of countries around the world. Now his advisers are telling him to invade Venezuela.

We might as well invade Nicaragua on the way down. Swing over to Cuba on the way back and take care of them as well. Should not take more than a few weeks to wrap it all up.

He is waffling with pulling troops out of the mid east almost immediately after saying he was going to do it. He is between the proverbial rock and a hard place.

Comment

we do not need to invade.
            we just need to tell them we are comeing and if you don't start sheet there wont be sheet.
            but something must be done, we do not need a Russian or Chinese military base in this hemisphere.

Comment

Working...
            X